Escape 3 Day Bahamas 11/11/15 - 11/14/15

outtoseacruise

The Cruise Director Julie is probably the BEST Cruise Director out there. The way she interacts with people and the energy she has throughout the day. The biggest thing that she did that caught my attentions was during the "GLOW" Party. She got down off the stage in the front with the kids and was interacting with them and dancing with them. I complimented her on that the next day when I ran into her and explained that from a father of 2 little girls mine would love that type of interaction.

Wow! Apparently someone thought the "No photography" rule at the shows didn't apply to him. I am flabbergasted. I hope CC takes down this thread.

The lady 2 over from me got RED Laser Lighted because she was being a distraction with her tablet and her phone. It is like at a event when you have 20-30 idiots holding up there phone which are bright in front of people and it distracts.

My lens and camera I use uses no light, no focus light, and isn't a distraction. The crew members saw me but the reason they didn't light me up was I wasn't a distraction to other guests or the performers. That is the big difference when you are not a distraction.

So is the wine cellar filled with Mondavi atrocities like Coastal and Woodbridge or are there actually good wine selections outside of California grape juice?

That place and tobacco road are looking like my idea of a vacation - and are far away it seems from the Buffet!

I'm realizing that the Escape is perfect for a family vacation (I was skittish after my first cruise experience with Carnival) - kids off on slides, my mom playing bingo, and I can possibly go enjoy some hearty wines and cheeses with my Kindle in a quiet environment :)

So is the wine cellar filled with Mondavi atrocities like Coastal and Woodbridge or are there actually good wine selections outside of California grape juice?

That place and tobacco road are looking like my idea of a vacation - and are far away it seems from the Buffet!

I'm realizing that the Escape is perfect for a family vacation (I was skittish after my first cruise experience with Carnival) - kids off on slides, my mom playing bingo, and I can possibly go enjoy some hearty wines and cheeses with my Kindle in a quiet environment :)

I didn't get a chance to do the wine tasting it was filled while I was onboard and I din't get a chance to see the Wine Cellar price and wine list.

The kids will love it, I was looking at one for spring vacation for the girls but the pricing on the Escape was too high. Instead I did the Loyalty Match on MSC which converts me to their highest tier of loyalty (Black) and was able to get a triple balcony on Divina for half the price of an inside on Escape. I just couldn't justify paying double the price and getting inside. The other thing is MSC intends to start to really compete in the US Market. The Loyalty Match Program is great that they have going now. I doubt it will last long so signup now.

I didn't get a chance to do the wine tasting it was filled while I was onboard and I din't get a chance to see the Wine Cellar price and wine list.

The kids will love it, I was looking at one for spring vacation for the girls but the pricing on the Escape was too high. Instead I did the Loyalty Match on MSC which converts me to their highest tier of loyalty (Black) and was able to get a triple balcony on Divina for half the price of an inside on Escape. I just couldn't justify paying double the price and getting inside. The other thing is MSC intends to start to really compete in the US Market. The Loyalty Match Program is great that they have going now. I doubt it will last long so signup now.

Thanks, I just signed up too and I think I will be Black Membership level too. The MSC Seaside looks great.

Thanks, I just signed up too and I think I will be Black Membership level too. The MSC Seaside looks great.

I have the Divina booked for me and my girls in March. I will do a full review probably after that cruise. So far 5 friends have also done the Loyalty Match and will be sailing with us. I was planning originally on taking the girls on Escape but the price was way to much and it looks pretty equal to Escape for the kids programs and activities. We will see? Worst case I have 2 Future Cruise Deposits paid on NCL to use and also some on Royal.

I have the Divina booked for me and my girls in March. I will do a full review probably after that cruise. So far 5 friends have also done the Loyalty Match and will be sailing with us. I was planning originally on taking the girls on Escape but the price was way to much and it looks pretty equal to Escape for the kids programs and activities. We will see? Worst case I have 2 Future Cruise Deposits paid on NCL to use and also some on Royal.

I just got my welcome letter and am Black Level membership also. Thanks for letting me know that. What class of cabins have a triple balcony?