Aqua Adventures by scuba dive sosua

PAcop141

• 2 weeks later...

This place is awesome ! They are very family like and speak perfect English. They arranged pick up service from the cruise port for me and the taxi guy was very easy to find . I did a lot of research on the diving in Sousa and surrounding dive shops and Aqua Adventures had the best prices and the best response time. They have amazing Dominican lunch hot and ready at 12 and its only 3 american dollars ( cant beat it ) (best fried chicken i have tried ) i found all of there information on the web site http://www.scubadivesosua.com and alot of updated pictures on facebook.com/scubadivesosua

Thank you! I have spoken to Northern Coast Diving but maybe I should look into them! How were the dives? Were you able to get two dives in before lunch? I am debating diving Amber Cove or Grand Turk so if you have any input I would appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

You should have no problems getting 2 dives in, they keep track of the time and when you have to be back to the ship. If you have to choose which port to dive in between those 2 I would have to say grand turk would be the better choice. That is one of my favorite places to dive. Check out http://www.grandturkscuba.com. Mitch and his crew are great to dive with.

Thank you! I have spoken to Northern Coast Diving but maybe I should look into them! How were the dives? Were you able to get two dives in before lunch? I am debating diving Amber Cove or Grand Turk so if you have any input I would appreciate it!

• 1 month later...