Allure Of The Seas 10/15/15 - 10/22/15 Western Caribbean

This is my 3rd time on Allure and I am sailing by myself without my daughters on this cruise. This time I have an Aqua Suite and it is awesome. I just got off the 3 day on the NCL Escape the day before this cruise and spent the night at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale. Once I get back I will post the Cruise Compass for each day when I can scan them in.

Day 1 (Sunday 11/15/15) Ft Lauderdale

I arrived at the port around Noon and made my way to park the car next to the ship. Check-in was quick and easy like always and I was on the ship within 30 minutes. I quickly found my cabin and wow was it incredible. It was my first time getting an Aqua Suite and I love it. After putting my cameras and computers in the cabin I was off to the Park Cafe for a salad and roast beef sandwich. I then went by the spa and got a quick haircut. I had been trying to get one for the last few weeks at home and just never could find the time. I just finished the haircut in time for the lifeboat drill as it was starting.

I then grabbed a quick dinner at MTD and was off to see Mama Mia. The show was very good and in my opinion I would probably say it is the 2nd Best Show at Sea. The best show at sea in my opinion is Million Dollar Quartet which I saw last week on the Norwegian Escape. It was close to coming in as the best but just a little shy of it. Both shows are awesome and you can't go wrong with either one. After the show I went back to my cabin and watched OceanAria from my balcony.

This is my 3rd time on Allure and I am sailing by myself without my daughters on this cruise. This time I have an Aqua Suite and it is awesome. I just got off the 3 day on the NCL Escape the day before this cruise and spent the night at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale. Once I get back I will post the Cruise Compass for each day when I can scan them in.

Sorry on my typo the correct sail date is 11/15/15 - 11/22/15. Using a new computer and I think my finger slipped on the from the 1's to the 0's .