Booking next cruise while on board

waltersship

I booked a 7 day cruise while on board last week. I received $100.00 On Board Credit for this sailing. I booked the Past Guest Rate which was the same rate I saw at home before the cruise. Book the Past Guest Rate if you are not sure of the date/ship so you can make changes once your cruise dates/ships are confirmed.

Edited by JohnSpo

I booked a 7 day cruise while on board last week. I received $100.00 On Board Credit for this sailing. I booked the Past Guest Rate which was the same rate I saw at home before the cruise. Book the Past Guest Rate if you are not sure of the date/ship so you can make changes once your cruise dates/ships are confirmed.

Totally agree with above poster to make sure you book past guest rate to allow for any changes. We booked onboard in October and have already changed ships for a much better price on another ship with the same itinerary, it was really easy. Doesn't seem like early saver is really any benefit anymore, haven't seen a single drop since June for our December cruise. Also when we booked onboard the early saver rate was only about $20/pp less for entire cruise, so really couldn't justify it with the additional risk involved. Just our experience, but Good Luck!