MSC Divina Carraean - Understanding Meal and Drink packages

newmrs

Hi Everyone!

We are scheduled to take a cruise on the MSC Divina in April. Their website is not the greatest as far as getting information. I have been on 14 cruises, never MSC, and have never had such a tough time understanding what's included, packages, etc. Can some past cruisers help me with two things?

1. I can't get clear on exactly which meals are included. Main dining rooms and buffets included? Are they good? Are the specialty restaurants not included and do I have to decide on this before I board ship? Are they worth it?

2. I also can't get clear on the drink packages. There are several and some look identical. I am trying to decide if they are worth it and which one to pick.

Thank you so much for your help! :eek:

Hi and welcome to Cruise Critic! I don't know if you have seen the MSC board yet, but it is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80

I've never cruised on MSC myself, so I can't answer your questions, sorry. But I would think that the people who post on the MSC board on Cruise Critic could help you or you may find your answers already posted in that area! Wishing you Bon Voyage!