Carnival Dream 1-3-2016

aj1982

• 3 weeks later...

Hello AJ,

My husband and I will be on the Dream B2B celebrating our 25th anniversary. We're staying at the Naval Air Station lodge in Belle Chasse the night prior to departure and taking a cab to the port. We usually cruise out of Galveston because it's closer but we're looking forward to a new adventure.

Maybe we'll get to meet you on the ship!

Jef & Clancy

• 2 weeks later...
Hello AJ,

My husband and I will be on the Dream B2B celebrating our 25th anniversary. We're staying at the Naval Air Station lodge in Belle Chasse the night prior to departure and taking a cab to the port. We usually cruise out of Galveston because it's closer but we're looking forward to a new adventure.

Maybe we'll get to meet you on the ship!

Jef & Clancy

Hi Jef and Clancy. Congratulations on 25 years. That is a significant celebration...the B2B Dream cruise is a great way to do it. I will be on the second leg departing San Juan on the 14th. Perhaps we'll see see on board.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be on the 01/03/2016 sailing. Would love to do the B2B but can't take that much time away from work, so I'll be flying back from San Juan.

I'm cruising solo this time but looking forward to meeting plenty of new friends.

Looking forward to making new friends in the new year.

Welcome all! Glad I checked this before departing tomorrow (at 3:30 AM!). My partner and I look forward to possible meeting you all. If they do an FOD we will definitely be there the first evening. It's always awkward at those things, but I'll try to be outgoing haha. Usually they do a martini tasting at the same bar, so will be doing that or drinking something else I am sure.

I actually knew what that means but on Carnival they just call it GLBT meeting. We'll make a strong attempt to be there too but we're but very early risers so we don't usually stay up past 10. It's hard to get into good nightlife so early in the evening. lol

I don't have a current picture of us on this iPad but this is us a couple of years ago with our sons but we still look the same. (The boys not on this trip with us.)

image.jpg.cb3746629013805aaaf13818de7424f2.jpg

Hope everyone has made it onboard or will soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm onboard safe and sound! Unfortunately the glbt meeting is at the piano bar and it's so crowded. :(

Maybe it will be more sensible tomorrow night. But if you see me don't be afraid to say "Hi AJ!"