Escape District Brew House - Menu?

ChipCarlton

I've seen the menu and draft list but that was only from the European cruises. I'm assuming now that they are based out of Miami the menu / list has changed.

Does anyone have the Miami based list?

Being that it is Craft brew I would expect the list to change regularly. Craft beer bars typically have an ever rotating menu. That is what makes them unique.

6&8

Being that it is Craft brew I would expect the list to change regularly. Craft beer bars typically have an ever rotating menu. That is what makes them unique.

6&8

Very true as I'm a craft beer nerd. Usually they'll keep some consistent local craft brews. My favorite beer is Funky Buddha Floridian which is brewed just in Ft. Lauderdale so I'm hoping they keep it on tap....Wishful thinking.

I would also be interested in seeing a recent menu to see what, if anything has been changed, from the first few sailings! :) Super excited for District Brew House!!!

Its probably buried in that stupid 6,000 posts everything escape thread.... Wish that think would be closed so people would post regular reviews and info. Im not shifting through that thread for anything....