Room change for My Feb cruise on Miracle Question

rnoli32

Stateroom 4149 is between two life boats. I am surprised it was available this close to sailing. Yes, I know it is almost three months but if you tried to book that stateroom for an Alaska cruise it would have been gone a year prior to sailing. enjoy your cruise.

Stateroom 4149 is between two life boats. I am surprised it was available this close to sailing. Yes, I know it is almost three months but if you tried to book that stateroom for an Alaska cruise it would have been gone a year prior to sailing. enjoy your cruise.

I think it was luck LOL! I booked this cruise a year ago and that room was not available and i looked on Monday just for fun and saw it available ...i called right away. :) The other room i gave up was also obstructed but it faced a boat .

Hello All!

Me and my DH will be cruising in Feb on the Miracle and just called in to change our room to 4149-Obstructed view with french doors. Any info on this room? Hopefully i made a good change :)

An answer to your luck...I originally had that cabin (4149) sailing on the Miracle Feb. 20th. I changed my cruise date to April 2 last Thursday therefore freeing up that sought after cabin. I wasn't lucky enough to get that cabin for my new booking but we did get 4115 which is also between the lifeboats. Enjoy cabin 4149 and have a great cruise! :)

An answer to your luck...I originally had that cabin (4149) sailing on the Miracle Feb. 20th. I changed my cruise date to April 2 last Thursday therefore freeing up that sought after cabin. I wasn't lucky enough to get that cabin for my new booking but we did get 4115 which is also between the lifeboats. Enjoy cabin 4149 and have a great cruise! :)

OMG i got your cabin :) . Too funny! Yes we will enjoy this cabin it was a blessing to get it so thank you we will enjoy it .

Have a great time on your upcoming December trip!

Edited by rnoli32