Live on Anthem to the Bahamas 11/22-11/30

We have had dinner in the Windjammer quite a few nights since the service in the free restaurants has been so horrible.

This is the first time we have ever done that.

In general the food and variety have been pretty good but I think they need to buy new dishwashers!

Thank you for your review... It was from reviews like yours that I found out that I need to order an egg crate for my Quantum cruise due to the "new" mattresses. Where I also found out about the 24 hour section at the back of the Windjammer... All these things really made my cruise experience more enjoyable. Hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Thank you for your review... It was from reviews like yours that I found out that I need to order an egg crate for my Quantum cruise due to the "new" mattresses. Where I also found out about the 24 hour section at the back of the Windjammer... All these things really made my cruise experience more enjoyable. Hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise!

So there is a 24h station in Windjammer? Seems that nearly no one has found it.

I asked and checked for myself and saw no open 24 hr station in Windjammer.

Another Quantum class feature that bites the dust. They made a big hoopla about the complimentary Wow bands and 24 hour windjammer and they've quietly just done away with these things. Not cool. Sorry, but Royal really needs to step up their late night food game. They are sorely lacking behind the other lines like Carnival and NCL.

Just returned from this cruise as well. Balcony stateroom had plenty of storage for 2 adults and 1 child. Nightlight in bathroom was a nice feature. Sofa bed was very hard. Ended up placing an extra comforter on top for added softness.

We were told there were more than 900 children on our sailing. Didn't care for having kids eating ice cream in the hot tubs and wrestling in the hot tubs. Teens seemed to like hanging out lounging on the stairs on the higher decks.

Shows were amazing. We all agreed they were a highlight of the cruise.

Was looking forward to the fresh baked cookies that everybody raved about. Cookies were not warm and not very good. Oh well, saved calories for eating too much everywhere else!