fridge on Spirit

katalog

Hi, I'm trying to find out if there is a fridge in the balcony rooms of the Norwegian Spirit. Has anyone been on it since they updated the ship?

I'm currently still sitting on the Spirit waiting for our color to be called to leave. Yes, there is a fridge in balcony rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently still sitting on the Spirit waiting for our color to be called to leave. Yes, there is a fridge in balcony rooms.

Been waiting patienly to hear how the Spirits first cruise out of PC went, hope you had a wonderful time, we are on her in 2 weeks.

When you get home if you get a chance please tell us how everything was, crew, food, entertainment,

we are traveling in a suite and would love to know who the butler iwas. Thanks in advance for anything you can tell us, we are so thrilled that NCL is sailing out of PC again.

Our week was really good. The waves were rough on Thursday and Friday, but I'm happy to report that neither my husband or I had any problems with seasickness. Our cabin was a balcony cabin in 9 aft and for the most part it was really good. It is right over the Theater, but after 1030 you pretty much didn't hear much. We only went to one show, so can't give you any tips about that.

The food was okay. We did eat once at Le Bistro and once at Cagney's. I doubt I'd do either again, but that me. For the most part the crew was wonderful. There were a couple of hiccups with service, but no biggie. The biggest aggregation was check-in. We got off the shuttle at 1 PM but didn't step foot on the ship until around 3:30 PM. We had to go directly to our drill station, which is on deck 7.

It has been a wonderful vacation and we will do it again.