Flow rider private lessons

We have 3 different reservations (couples). I was wondering if we can book a private lesson on the flow rider together??

Do they just have an 8 people max, no matter who it is? Or if you reserve a spot it is just for the people you reserved it for? Can we do the same time, and each go thru cruise planner on their reservation to pay for it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can book in advance for the "private" lessons. Pretty sure it is a max of 8, but it will say on the website. You can each go in on your own reservation number, but I'm not Sure if it shows how many are available so the danger would be 2-4 of you book it for a certain time and then the rest of your group could not get in

Or you could book all 6 of you and deal with paying each other back.

You can rent the florider for an hour (once you are on board) and have unlimited number of people, but that is pretty pricey. I can't remember exactly, I'm thinking in the $350-400 dollar range and that is without an instructor, which is an additional $200 for the hour. Don't quote me on those numbers, but I think I'm close, its a lot. If you haven't don't it before and you don't want to spend that amount of money, the "private" lessons are probably the way to go.

Edited by cindivan