How to choose check-in time.

BeadedGoblets

Staggered Check-In is a pilot program currently being conducted on ships sailing from Galveston, Texas, commencing with the following cruise departures:

Carnival Freedom, 11/12/15 and onwards

Carnival Triumph, 11/14/15 and onwards

Carnival Magic, 11/15/15 and onwards

They did have it as an option in Port Canaveral for Magic sailings once the ship relocates to PC. I picked a time and shortly thereafter they had a huge problem with those bookings on their website. The bookings completely disappeared and no one had access to them except Carnival. It seems to correct the problem, they took that option off. My chosen check in time and that entire option disappeared when they finally fixed the access problem after almost two weeks. Hopefully they'll figure out what went wrong and correct it before they try it again.

Does anyone know if they're adding the check in time for the Breeze once it comes to Galveston? I'm booked for its first cruise out of Galveston but didn't see anywhere where I could choose a time.
...since this is currently a pilot program, then it could be continued, modified, or dropped altogether after the first of the year. We are booked on the May 29 Breeze cruise and the check-in time is not currently available in the online check-in procedures--but, if they decide to extend this program in Galveston, it might be added later.

...since this is currently a pilot program, then it could be continued, modified, or dropped altogether after the first of the year. We are booked on the May 29 Breeze cruise and the check-in time is not currently available in the online check-in procedures--but, if they decide to extend this program in Galveston, it might be added later.

We are on the same sailing, and I spent the last 10 minutes looking for it on our check-in, so I'm glad you posted to this thread so I know it isn't only me that doesn't have access to it. I guess we will see if it continues.

Thanks

John Heald posted on Facebook earlier today that this will be made permanent and will go fleet wide. There is another string on the first page about it.

Since I'm booked on the Breeze in August, this string explains why I can't choose check in time yet.

When they did have it posted for Magic in PC it was on the check-in steps listed on the left of the screen once you selected check-in.

Thanks! I will be checking from time to time to see if they add it. I would hate for them to add it and I not find out until the last minute and be stuck with a late check in.