E728 - Cb

scottydog123

Before I left on the cruise someone was asking if anyone had info on E728 as it does sit on top of club fusion.

Heres the scoop - Just off the CB 10/1/05 and the cabin was wonderful. We did hear rumble from the speakers from Club Fusion but it did not disturb our sleep. The new mini suite amentities such as new mattresses, pillows, champagne, were not available. I would sugget that you have Noel (who is an excellent room stewart from the Phillipines) get you an egg crate. We didn't and by the end of the cruise our backs were a little sore. Even though we had put that we wanted the robes in our room using the cruise personalizer they were not there and we decided after seeing them on other cruisers that we really didn't need them. I loved the large bathtub and the shower was very nice. Noel restocked our basket of shampoos, conditioners and body lotion every night...have to warn you they are in a eucaluptis scent and you may get sick of it by the end of the cruise. The laudry is located just down the hall and is $1.00 for washer and 1.00 for drying. The dryer is very strong so a $1.00 will dry your clothes fully. There is a change dispenser in the laundry room as well as detergents you can purchase. The room is located so that if you take the elevator to the 15th floor you will be right at the Carib and Horizon buffets. The Aft pool, which we spent many days is also located in that area. No noise from anyone running up and down the halls as it is at the end of the hall and room service which we used on several different occasions for late night snacks is very fast. The promenade deck is located one floor below, which is also convenient. If you need any more info, let me know..thanks

Thanks for the info. I just switched from D601 to E729 and was starting to get worried about the sound from the club. My wife is a light sleeper so I hope you're right and it doesn't effect her sleep. Me on the other hand will probably be down at the Club having a good time.

Archived