Which new cabins are being added during Liberty dry dock?

CatieM80

Does anyone know what kinds of cabins will be added during the 2016 dry dock for the Liberty of the Seas? I know about the new panoramic Oceanview cabins, but was wondering if there might be any new interior rooms added as well, as I was hoping to try to book in one of them. :) Thanks for any info!

Catie

Does anyone know what kinds of cabins will be added during the 2016 dry dock for the Liberty of the Seas? I know about the new panoramic Oceanview cabins, but was wondering if there might be any new interior rooms added as well, as I was hoping to try to book in one of them. :) Thanks for any info!

Catie

Look at the deck plan for deck 12, it has already been updated with new staterooms.

Edited by clarea

Look at the deck plan for deck 12, it has already been updated with new staterooms.

Thanks Bob! It is very cool to see the updated deck plan. It looks like only 4 interior rooms being added. So unless we get very lucky, it's probably unlikely that we will get one of them on our spring sailing. I'm still excited about all the updates though!

Catie

Thanks Bob! It is very cool to see the updated deck plan. It looks like only 4 interior rooms being added. So unless we get very lucky, it's probably unlikely that we will get one of them on our spring sailing. I'm still excited about all the updates though!

Catie

I believe there are other inside staterooms being added to deck 3, where the lower floor of the nightclub is now. There may also be some new insides on deck 4

I believe there are other inside staterooms being added to deck 3, where the lower floor of the nightclub is now. There may also be some new insides on deck 4

I am not sure if being right by the nightclub would be worth being in a newly added room. ;) But perhaps a little further away from it might not be so bad. I will ask about it when we book our cruise and post back here if I am able to get any additional information. Thanks for the help Bob!

Catie

I am not sure if being right by the nightclub would be worth being in a newly added room. ;) But perhaps a little further away from it might not be so bad. I will ask about it when we book our cruise and post back here if I am able to get any additional information. Thanks for the help Bob!

Catie

I didn't explain my previous post well enough. The new inside staterooms on deck 3 are replacing the lower deck of the nightclub. There will be no nightclub in that area after the dry dock. They move the nightclub function up to deck 14.

Edited by clarea

I didn't explain my previous post well enough. The new inside staterooms on deck 3 are replacing the lower deck of the nightclub. There will be no nightclub in that area after the dry dock. They move the nightclub function up to deck 14.

Okay, that sounds better! Thanks for clarifying. I haven't checked out the plans for decks 3 or 4 yet. I wouldn't change my cruise date or be willing to pay too much more for a newly added room, but figured it wouldn't hurt to see if one is available either. I was surprised to find the new panoramic Oceanview rooms are still available on the spring cruises we are looking at, so maybe there is still hope! The panoramic rooms look wonderful, but they are priced significantly higher than interior rooms on the cruises we are considering, so I doubt we will go that route this time around. Maybe next time (fingers crossed)!

Catie

I checked out the deck plans for decks 3 and 4. I don't see any cabins on 4 at all, but it looks like several inside cabins are being added on deck 3. However, even with choosing numerous different sailings, I wasn't able to book any of them. So either they are all sold out through the next year, or I'm doing something wrong (both entirely possible). Hopefully speaking to someone will help clarify.

Edited to add: I figured it out. There will be 3 of us, and all of the new cabins are just for 2 people.

Edited by CatieM80