Which of the staff is most important to you on a ship?

Cabin stewart is most important to me. If I have a not so good waiter - I just eat in the Windjammer or order room service - so, I can adjust. I only play slots and no drinking - so this is the person I interact with the most. I nice room that is cleaned in intervals that make sense is the BEST!!

Cabin Steward, Assistant Waiter & Waiter, in that order.

That's the way it is!

Bed, breakfast, 2nd breakfast, lunch, afternoon high-tea, dinner in style(where available), midnight snack.

Get Rolled-off the ship or lifted-off at the end. :D

Enjoy

Many has listed waiters, stewards and others.....They are all important. One very important person to me is the head chef. He can make the difference between OK food and great tasting food. Last year I was not impressed with the food on RCCL, this year has been much different, thanks to new recipes by some of the head chef.Rick

My vote is for the Captain ( and all those officers on the bridge) - they are the one's that keep the ship moving in the right direction and out of harms way! :)

I appreciate the efforts of the entire crew - but the Captain gets my vote! ;)

Yes the Captin, wait staff, entertainment staff, room staff, kitchen staff, engin staff, safety staff all all others I have forgoten are important; however nobody has mentioned the MOST IMPORTANT person on any cruise:

THE STAFF THAT LETS YOU ON THE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!

Without them we would never get to meet the ships crew.:) :) :)

Waiter and assistant waiter for us. The cabin steward you may see everyday OR only day one and the last day. The waiter and assistant waiter you see everyday (sometimes multiple times a day!). I know this may sound extremely sappy, but on the Carnival Legend, our waiter was so wonderful and amazing with my son (two at the time) I actually cried when we said good-bye to him.:rolleyes:

Archived