Escape question - wine package

dcu

In general NCL has two wine packages available:

1. Caps and corks that is slightly cheaper alcohol package that only includes beer and wine.

2. Viva Vino where you can purchase 4. 6 or 8 bottles of wine for fixed fee (there are three levels to choose from). Here is the selection on Getaway this February: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45722291&postcount=148

Neither of those is limited to dinners or MDRs.

Does anyone recall seeing on the new Escape menus if they offer a wine package at dinner for those without the drink package. Thanks!!

There is never anything on the menus about any wine packages.

NCL do offer a wine package where you get 4 or more bottles for a discounted price. It's called Viva Vino and if you search for it on here you will get details.

I should mention that I don't recall seeing anything about it when I was on the Escape (not that I was looking), but I don't know of any reason why it wouldn't be offered.

The other option is a slightly cheaper version of the UBP, called corks and caps which just includes wine and beer. Details of that are on the website, but it isn't massively cheaper than the full package.