Valor 2.0?

DanBoy

Will the Valor have the 2.0 upgrades after refurbishment in Spring 2016?... If not what will the refurbishments be?...

There was a press release when it was announced that the Valor was moving to PC that it would receive a number of upgrades, but nothing specific has been told yet! We have a cruise booked on the Valor in May and we are hoping for a Guy's Burgers as we've yet to sail on a ship that has one!

That is what I am thinking... I believe the Valor is only going in for a two week refurbishment... dunno why they don't call it a dry or wet dock... cant see them doing the Alchemy, Guys, Cantina etc etc in two weeks

That is what I am thinking... I believe the Valor is only going in for a two week refurbishment... dunno why they don't call it a dry or wet dock... cant see them doing the Alchemy, Guys, Cantina etc etc in two weeks

What you say does not make sense, as the Magic will only be in drydock for the same amount of time.

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke to two different representatives about the upgrades to Valor and was told by both that they have not made the announcement yet as to what changes will be included. Both said they like to give the customers what they want and like so I'm thinking that the most popular additions like Guy's will be included. So, this morning I booked for a southern itinerary in October. Hoping for the best upgrades.

Still trying to remember were I heard or read this but Guy's contract with Carnival expired and the negotiations are not going well. Maybe that's why the Carnival reps aren't giving any info on Guy's. Hope they work it out before the dry dock.