Preprinted Luggage tags for Suites

mrrobby

Hello, Could anyone please tell me if they still mail Luggage tags out for Suites? I don't usually stay in Suites, but we did one other time on NCL 2 years ago and they mailed them to my house. Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

All the Best

Rob

We've found that when we book a suite through a TA, we don't get the printed tags. We do when we book directly through NCL.

I always book thru a TA and always receive my tags directly from NCL.

Always book with NCL and always get them in the mail with the pre concierge letter about 45 days before cruise.

If anyone knows, more out of my curiosity than concern. I will be traveling in a suite with 3 other adults. We all have different addresses. Will NCL mail each their own luggage tags or only to the primary person who booked the cruise? Not a big deal, as I can get the tags to the other cruisers, was wondering.

I booked with a TA and got my tags directly to my home

The only way I could see you not getting the tags directly would be if the TA put your address down as the billing address but put their address down as the mailing address

Same here.

My mother lives in a different state and was the third passenger on our booking and her tags were sent to me with ours.

Thanks everyone who has responded. I know it's not a big deal, but it is nice getting them mailed to you and not have to mess around printing them up and them laminating them with shipping tape. I have done that many times, and it surely does work.

Thanks,

Rob

If anyone knows, more out of my curiosity than concern. I will be traveling in a suite with 3 other adults. We all have different addresses. Will NCL mail each their own luggage tags or only to the primary person who booked the cruise? Not a big deal, as I can get the tags to the other cruisers, was wondering.

I was the primary person and the tags were all sent to my address