Has anyone used Viber on the Escape?

CruznFam704

I have to call my cousin from Sydney, Australia daily and it's just much easier to use Viber to call her. I'll try the Facetime then. Thanks.

The voice call through the Facebook Messenger app probably worked the best. All the way from England across the ocean to the US it sounded like my son was in the room with us every time we spoke to him. We only did the Facetime audio a couple times for a family member who isn't on Facebook. We also did Facetime video a couple times, and it worked fine. We had unlimited wifi.

The voice call through the Facebook Messenger app probably worked the best. All the way from England across the ocean to the US it sounded like my son was in the room with us every time we spoke to him. We only did the Facetime audio a couple times for a family member who isn't on Facebook. We also did Facetime video a couple times, and it worked fine. We had unlimited wifi.

Was the unlimited wifi $29/day or did they have a package for the whole cruise?

Was the unlimited wifi $29/day or did they have a package for the whole cruise?

With NCL the pricing is always day based but you need to purchase for the entire cruise.

About getting connected: https://www.ncl.com/about/staying-connected-sea-internet-access

Prices: https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/internet-packages

is wifi pretty decent- does it work well in cabin /all over ship?

Yes, the WiFi networks is decent and should work just about everywhere - it's the satellite uplink that is the bottle neck and that depends on how many other passengers are using it etc.