FTTF question

junglecat

Just purchased our FTTF for our upcoming cruise. We have arranged for transportation with SAS from ft. Lauderdale to Miami. They say they will begin pickups around 11. We have used them numerous times but have had FTTF. Should we call SAS and see about an earlier pickup? How early can we expect to be at the port?

I would get to the port earlier. Then you get to sit in the VIP area and be one of the first people on the ship. It's a great feeling!

Unfortunately, in Miami, FTTF passengers do not sit in the VIP area. They sit out with the general boarding passengers. At least that was our experience last year.

I would get to the port earlier. Then you get to sit in the VIP area and be one of the first people on the ship. It's a great feeling!

FTTF does not entitle you to sit @ VIP area. It allows you to use the priority line for security and check-in. You board the ship after Platinum/Diamond and those with a special event (i.e. Weddings)

Just purchased our FTTF for our upcoming cruise. We have arranged for transportation with SAS from ft. Lauderdale to Miami. They say they will begin pickups around 11. We have used them numerous times but have had FTTF. Should we call SAS and see about an earlier pickup? How early can we expect to be at the port?

We are staying in Fort Lauderdale next week for our Splendor cruise out Miami and are using SAS. I have them picking us up from our hotel at 9:30 and hopefully getting us to POM around 10:30. We also have FTTF for this cruise.

Sorry for being dense, but is SAS the airport transportation to and from the port? I signed up for that when booking for our cruise next week. I believe it was $16/person each way? I was just thinking about this morning and was going to call Carnival to ask how it works. Do we need to arrange a pickup time from Miami Airport to the Splendor port? Or there just a location we go to at the airport and wait for a Carnival Shuttle?

Sorry if this a thread hijack, if it is different than SAS, I can just give them a call! :)

Sorry for being dense, but is SAS the airport transportation to and from the port? I signed up for that when booking for our cruise next week. I believe it was $16/person each way? I was just thinking about this morning and was going to call Carnival to ask how it works. Do we need to arrange a pickup time from Miami Airport to the Splendor port? Or there just a location we go to at the airport and wait for a Carnival Shuttle?

Sorry if this a thread hijack, if it is different than SAS, I can just give them a call! :)

SAS is a private transport company from Ft. Lauderdale. If you signed up with Carnival for their transport from Miami airport, you will meet a Carnival Rep at the airport, they will point you to where the bus loads and when the bus is full, you will be taken to the port.

When we did the same as you, FLL to Miami port, SAS earliest pickup was 11am. QLS Transportation was 10 or 10:30 (can't remember) and were right on time. We were at the port by 11, whisked through the FTTF lines and seated in a priority boarding area.