Caribbean Princess Cabins c743 & c745 Opinions PLEASE!

theresef

Thanks Therese! Whenever I come across one of your posts - always have to hesitate...wondering if I wrote soemthing in my sleepicon_smile.gif Not that many of us with an "e"!

I was trying to get an aft cabin - but alas missed booking it by minutes while on hold for the TA. Originally wanted a suite (mini) and beleive it or not they were cheaper than the BB cabins. But there were no insides on the same deck and I want my children VERY near, just not in the same cabin! And have continued watching availability of cabins til these popped up and moved all the way to the rear. Then I got cold feet - so thanks for reassurance. I know we will have a great cruise!

Therese in AZ

i thought the same thing...... icon_cool.gif you will love the extra room on the balcony, big enough for 4, and you will love the extra space in a mini, when the kids come to visit!!!

What date are you cruising?

Therese

I was in C743 on the Golden Princess. I can't imagine it would be much different than Caribbean Princess. I LOVED this cabin. If we ever take any of the Grand class ships again, I will request this one specifically. You have no immediate neighbor on your right; just on the left. There is a structural part of the ship; a wall that separates you from the handicapped cabin on your right, so it feels much more private than just any Caribe Cabin.

Thanks for the info on c743. DH gave me a hard time when I switched, worried that "first instinct" is usually right. I was able to show him your posts and he was fine!

We are sailing 7/17 on the Carribean Princess, eastern. Because of the 4+ days at sea, I really wanted a balcony as I felt it would be used. I'm an avid reader and look forward to layingon the balcony, drink in hand with a good book sounds heavenly!icon_smile.gif

Therese in AZ

Archived