Does anyone know if the adventure is being redone or not?

It had a drydock almost year and a half ago, however it did not get some of the upgrades that the Navigator had received just prior. (Diamond Club added, Movie Screen Added, Gios replaced Portofinos) however, no flow rider and the 2 level disco is still on 3/4. I remember it did one Miami 4 night cruise after getting out of the Freeport drydock just prior to going to Europe for the summer.

Edited by Firefighterhoop

• 2 weeks later...
Revitalization dry dock is scheduled for Oct 16, 2016 to Nov 19, 2016.

Not to hijack, but where is this information posted...dates when ships go into drydock and what's actually being done?

The Ship Revitalization area of the RC website is useless.

Not to hijack, but where is this information posted...dates when ships go into drydock and what's actually being done?

The Ship Revitalization area of the RC website is useless.

Royal has not been posting that info lately. I got the dates from looking at open dates in the cruise schedule.

We're booked for the January 28, 2017 cruise and are looking forward to seeing the enhancements. (although we've nothing to compare them to, neither of us having been on this ship before) I have read some negative reviews to the effect that AOS is a bit long in the tooth. BTW does anyone have advice on picking cabins (balcony, specifically)? Right now we're fairly far up front, port side.

We're booked for the January 28, 2017 cruise and are looking forward to seeing the enhancements. (although we've nothing to compare them to, neither of us having been on this ship before) I have read some negative reviews to the effect that AOS is a bit long in the tooth. BTW does anyone have advice on picking cabins (balcony, specifically)? Right now we're fairly far up front, port side.

I like decks 7, 8, or 9. Deck 6 balconies have all metal balcony walls. Deck 10 is right under the pool deck, so there's some potential for noise from above.

I like decks 7, 8, or 9. Deck 6 balconies have all metal balcony walls. Deck 10 is right under the pool deck, so there's some potential for noise from above.

Right now we're on deck 7, I think around 7524 or something. There were aft cabins available on deck 7 but I hear the engine noise/vibrations can be bad, and my wife is a very light sleeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now we're on deck 7, I think around 7524 or something. There were aft cabins available on deck 7 but I hear the engine noise/vibrations can be bad, and my wife is a very light sleeper.

I would not have a problem with 7524.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had aft cabins on the Mariner and Voyager, both were great. I am a very light sleeper and if there would have been anything heard or felt, I would have not been happy. We have another aft on Adventure for Nov 2016, very happy about getting this cabin. Now could something happen to the ships propulsion system before you get on, anything is possible. My 2 worse cabins were both in the middle of the ship, where we could hear music from several levels down, just boom boom boom until about mid-night to 2am every night. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...