price question on unlimited wifi

Good morning,

I'll be boarding the Navigator tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone knows how much the unlimited WiFi on one device is for a 6 nt cruise with the diamond discount? I normally unplug completely on the ship but I'll be traveling without my husband this time and wanted to see about using one of those text for free apps that works over wifi.

Thanks!

Sarah

Good morning,

I'll be boarding the Navigator tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone knows how much the unlimited WiFi on one device is for a 6 nt cruise with the diamond discount? I normally unplug completely on the ship but I'll be traveling without my husband this time and wanted to see about using one of those text for free apps that works over wifi.

Thanks!

Sarah

The normal price is $20 per day, so $120 for the cruise. I believe the Diamond discount is now up to $40, so I'm thinking your total should be $80 for the cruise.

Edited by clarea

The normal price is $20 per day, so $120 for the cruise. I believe the Diamond discount is now up to $40, so I'm thinking your total should be $80 for the cruise.

Correct and they sell unlimited internet at $20/day each day priced at the number of days left. In other words, if you don't buy until day 2, you only pay $100 for 5 days. I used my $40 coupon to get the last 2 days free.