Cabanas on Labadee question

jonj

Hello everyone

Have a question on getting a Cabana on Labadee. We are sailing in June 2016, I see that I can book the cabanas in one area of the island. We are on a suite and it doesn't give me the option to book the ones on Barefoot Beach. If I wait until concierge takes requests for the Cabanas am I out of luck or are those blocked for suite guests only?

If I book one on the other area of the beach when can it be cancelled until without penalty? Or is this not necessary and concierge will be able to reserve one for us closer to sailing. How close to sailing should I request one?

Thank you any help anyone can provide

You can cancel a cabana you book pre-cruise up to someting like 72 hours before sailing date and receive a full refund.

The cabanas on Barefoot Beach can only be reserved by the concierge. You can wait for the concierge to contact you (which they may not do, there's no guarantee) or you can email the concierge yourself.

See concierge email addresses in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thank you for the information. I have emailed them and they came back to contact them closer to sailing but they didn't mention how close to sailing and no answer on my follow up email. Any ideas how far in advance from cruise sailing date I should get back to them?

Thank you for the information. I have emailed them and they came back to contact them closer to sailing but they didn't mention how close to sailing and no answer on my follow up email. Any ideas how far in advance from cruise sailing date I should get back to them?

I'd try a month before sailing, and see what they say.