one for kruseeker

Glad to see that Bournemouth won Kruzseeka :) Really hope they can stay up.

Anyone who beats Chelsea gets my vote! They cheated Oxford United out of a cup win years ago, by faking a penalty and don't get me started on Mourinho :eek:

His said "It wasn't fair" Ah diddums! :D

Glad to see that Bournemouth won Kruzseeka :) Really hope they can stay up.

Anyone who beats Chelsea gets my vote! They cheated Oxford United out of a cup win years ago, by faking a penalty and don't get me started on Mourinho :eek:

His said "It wasn't fair" Ah diddums! :D

Yes, sometimes karma's on your side! :D

You're back home - hope you had a good time overall Linda though I spotted on another thread that there were some issues. Hope you are fully recovered now from your medical problem too. Hateful when you're not well on holiday.

Yes, sometimes karma's on your side! :D

You're back home - hope you had a good time overall Linda though I spotted on another thread that there were some issues. Hope you are fully recovered now from your medical problem too. Hateful when you're not well on holiday.

Yes, not my best idea to go from Southampton in November :rolleyes:

TBH I expected a bit of "rockin' and rollin'" over the Bay of Biscay, but didn't expect it to go on when we reached the Canaries. I was warned by Joe Holiday that she did roll quite a lot when he went on her over Christmas and she certainly did.

I expect not being well also contributed to it, but several others commented on it and one person said they wouldn't go on her again as she was much less stable than Balmoral which is, of course, a much smaller ship.

I was really looking forward to it, as we have plans to go with family on hotel holidays next year (DD won't set foot on a ship :rolleyes: ) but a bit disappointed after such a lovely cruise in March. Food not very good this time, certainly not a patch on the Celebration in September.

Oh well, we live and learn! I can certainly understand now why people go on one cruise and say "never again" If it had been my first one, I should feel that way too.

Yes, not my best idea to go from Southampton in November :rolleyes:

TBH I expected a bit of "rockin' and rollin'" over the Bay of Biscay, but didn't expect it to go on when we reached the Canaries. I was warned by Joe Holiday that she did roll quite a lot when he went on her over Christmas and she certainly did.

I expect not being well also contributed to it, but several others commented on it and one person said they wouldn't go on her again as she was much less stable than Balmoral which is, of course, a much smaller ship.

I was really looking forward to it, as we have plans to go with family on hotel holidays next year (DD won't set foot on a ship :rolleyes: ) but a bit disappointed after such a lovely cruise in March. Food not very good this time, certainly not a patch on the Celebration in September.

Oh well, we live and learn! I can certainly understand now why people go on one cruise and say "never again" If it had been my first one, I should feel that way too.

Yes - so understandable.

But also just goes to show that what's good (or bad) on one cruise and ship whether that be entertainment, food or whatever, can and unfortunately does sometimes change.

So many variables - we've been there too! :rolleyes: Had nothing but good experiences of a ship then certain aspects disappoint on a subsequent visit. That's why I often say 'it's a snap shot in time' and you can only report on your opinions at that moment. Your own opinions can change from one visit to another so it always baffles me when people are adamant that all is well with a ship when their last visit was 6 months/a year before!!

I realised that. ;) What a week! Just watched the highlights - hope it's not a flash in the pan! :rolleyes:

Oxford United are doing well (well up to today!) They are in the 3rd round of the FA cup for the first time in ages, 2nd in the league (were top last week) and two games with Millwall away from Wembey in the LDV vans trophy.

It won't last!! I have a £10 bet every year with a friend that they will finish up in the top 7 teams and I haven't won yet, even the year they were top at Christmas, they finished 8th or 9th :rolleyes:

I do hope Bournemouth stay up. It is good to see different clubs in the Premiership.

Thank you. I had been worried sick as the tickets haven't arrived by post yet and just got an email from Planet Cruise with them tonight. We go down to a B & B Tuesday so unless post brings them tomorrow I will have to go to a library to print the ticket as I have to take it. Good news is our guaranteed inside cabin has become an outside one with a picture window. Getting into holiday mood now. Will explore and let you know what I think of Magellan, but with a broken arm photos may be limited - will try though.

Thank you. I had been worried sick as the tickets haven't arrived by post yet and just got an email from Planet Cruise with them tonight. We go down to a B & B Tuesday so unless post brings them tomorrow I will have to go to a library to print the ticket as I have to take it. Good news is our guaranteed inside cabin has become an outside one with a picture window. Getting into holiday mood now. Will explore and let you know what I think of Magellan, but with a broken arm photos may be limited - will try though.

Oh Gill how did you break your arm?

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

I fell off a high kerb in Chertsey when we were down there with the caravan last month. It is nearly at the end of the 6 weeks in a sling, but I won't be able to manage dressing up for formal night. Only taking 1 case down as with Ray on 2 sticks and me in a sling we are a bit crocked. Only 3 nights, but we will enjoy them, and I will be exploring and reporting.