Problem booking Denali Park shuttles online

lorri111

Hi, is anyone else having trouble booking Denali park shuttles online? I tried a couple of days ago and it wouldn't let me complete the transaction and now attempting to book the Toklat shuttle for May 30 just brings up the booking box again. Trying a couple of other dates at random shows only partial times. Tour bookings (rather than shuttle bookings) seem to come up ok. All these dates are listed as available and I am pretty sure they are not booked out a couple of days after (supposedly) opening bookings so I figure their system is faulty. I emailed them two days ago but no response and I really don't want to have to ring from Australia to try to sort this out :(

Deleted. Finished actually reading post and saw the Australia note so my idea to call isn't useful. I never could get the site to work over 3 days.

Helps if I finish reading before responding. Hope you find someone with a better answer.

heir booking site is definitely buggy.

Edited by dolfndreams

Hi, finally got it to work after trying many many times. If they had just put a message on saying there was a problem I wouldn't have minded but it was irritating to get to various stages before it crashed.

I had the same problem and eventually just phoned where they were most helpful. They said the website was being swamped....

The Denali reservation website was doing "routine maintenance" on Dec. 1st, the day the 2016 bookings opened. I also had to call them in order to secure a reservation, but that may not be an option from Australia, since it took about a half hour to talk to a person. Hopefully, things have settled down a bit and you will be able to get through online.