Capt Bryan's was GREAT!

CessKinKoS

I am so glad I booked w Capt Bryan beforehand.

We were aboard Rhapsody of the Seas 9/18 sailing and were late to the island by a day bc of Rita.

The walk to their office was a tiny bit longer than I was expecting, but it was ok. We got there early enough for me to take a short power nap on their benches... it could've been longer had the roosters not been hiding right behind me in the bushes calling. Anyway, we then boarded the shuttle to the catamaran. We were the only ship docked for the day, so there were only 9 of us on this excursion. It was so relaxing sailing out to Stingray City. Once we got there, we anchored far enough away from the others out there for it to be nice and quiet for us. We had our time w the stingrays and it was so awesome, they just came up to us and swam against us. A couple double deckers came out w hundreds of people, and boy was I glad I didn't do that... people kept screaming. Quite annoying. Robert packed us up and we set sail for Coral Gardens.

I've got to warn you, I thought 2 underwater cameras would be enough, boy was I wrong! Next time we're going to bring one for everyone. It was my first time snorkeling, and it was spectacular! I can't tell you how long we were at each place, but I could've been out there all day and it would not have been enough. We got back on the catamaran and were taken back. The shuttle then dropped us off at the tender.

I can't wait til I go back!

I hope this link works...I am not too good at including links. We plan on using this company in Nov. The difference between the two catamarans is that one has one stop in addition to the stingrays, and the other has 2 stops. One is the Hannibal, and the other is the Buccaneer.Click here: Grand Cayman Stingray City Catamaran Excursion with Captain Bryan, Grand Cayman Stingray City Sandbar at it's fine

Thanks for your review. We are booked with Capt Bryan's and will be on the Hannibal next week! Can't wait. It sounds like alot of fun. I'm glad you enjoyed the snorkling spot. I'm looking forward to some nice snorkling, in addition to the stingrays. :)

I am so glad I booked w Capt Bryan beforehand.

We were aboard Rhapsody of the Seas 9/18 sailing and were late to the island by a day bc of Rita.

The walk to their office was a tiny bit longer than I was expecting, but it was ok. We got there early enough for me to take a short power nap on their benches... it could've been longer had the roosters not been hiding right behind me in the bushes calling. Anyway, we then boarded the shuttle to the catamaran. We were the only ship docked for the day, so there were only 9 of us on this excursion. It was so relaxing sailing out to Stingray City. Once we got there, we anchored far enough away from the others out there for it to be nice and quiet for us. We had our time w the stingrays and it was so awesome, they just came up to us and swam against us. A couple double deckers came out w hundreds of people, and boy was I glad I didn't do that... people kept screaming. Quite annoying. Robert packed us up and we set sail for Coral Gardens.

I've got to warn you, I thought 2 underwater cameras would be enough, boy was I wrong! Next time we're going to bring one for everyone. It was my first time snorkeling, and it was spectacular! I can't tell you how long we were at each place, but I could've been out there all day and it would not have been enough. We got back on the catamaran and were taken back. The shuttle then dropped us off at the tender.

I can't wait til I go back!

I am considering this trip as the time of the AM tour fits our scheduled time at this port.

How many people were on the tour when you took it?

• 2 weeks later...
I am considering this trip as the time of the AM tour fits our scheduled time at this port.

How many people were on the tour when you took it?

We took the Buccaneer tour last week. There were 40 people on it and there were a couple more people booked who didn't show up. It was pretty full, but did not feel like sardines. I think it may be a little bigger than the Hannibal, but am not sure.

I would book the earlier Hannibal if I do it again. I would rather have a little more time after the tour - our last tender was at 3:30 or 2:30 Island time. We were almost 45 minutes late getting back to the tender area.

It was a nice tour. Water and snorkeling were marvelous as were the stingrays. My kids really loved it.

Laura

Archived