Excursion in St. Thomas

T400PSY

We're sailing on the Escape in a few days time, however I haven't booked any excursions as I've read that it's more expensive to booked through NCL and was going to wait until we get to the ports.

Any suggestions of good and reputable companies I can book excursions with once at the ports of St Thomas. Thanks in advance

If you have not been to St. T previously, take a taxi tour. The dispatcher at the pier will fix you up with sightseeing/shopping /beach or any combination. The VI taxi association has been doing this for decades.

There are other wonderful things to do & possible private tours , depending on the interests ages & number in your party.

Edited by HarpHarp

Many of the excursions offered on the ship require advance reservation, and since many also include transportation to the actual excursion (very few are offered right at the dock) the price may be the same or maybe a bit higher than if you booked through the ship. The ship tours may also offer something extra that is not offered unless you book through them. You have to read the descriptions very carefully.

The one tour that is always offered at the dock is an island tour from one of the many taxi drivers. Not all tours, though, include a beach stop, so if you want to spend time at a beach, tell the dispatcher you want a tour that includes beach time and transportation back to the ship. Some of my friends who took tours at the dock were only taken to the scenic lookouts and did not get near any beaches.