Has anyone been in a cat 6E cabin on the Conquest?

Riley's Mom

We are planning on taking the Conquest next april out of Galveston..We normally cruise on Royal Carib. so this will be a first on the Conquest..

I am thinking of booking the cat 6E on spa deck and was wondering if anyone has been in one of these cabins?? Are they large? They are supposed to have floor to ceiling windows..is early morning sunlight a problem.. Also what about sound from above or below?

Thanks to all of you..

Riley's Mom

previously: Carlaintexas

Had a 6E room on my Conquest trip. My girlfriends and I loved it. Loved the huge windows. NOt balcony but loved the effects. Great sitting area at the windows u can sit and enjoy morning coffee and watch the the sun come up if you are on the right side at the time. Spa deck is very very quiet and very close to pool deck and slide. Go out the door and down one set of stairs an you are there. I think you would really enjoy.

Yep, I stayed in one of those rooms, they're excellent. The view is AMAZING! You're up at the top of the ship, the highest desk with rooms I think. Sunrises and sunsets are beautiful!

Light in the morning isn't a problem, there are 2 sets of shades, one thin set that lets some light in, and a heavier set that will block out all the light. Though waking up in the morning to look out at the sun on the open ocean...why you'd close the shades...

It's a very quiet location, we didn't have any problems with noise...a great location too, near the forward elevators and a few steps away from the pool and the rest of lido deck.

We are planning on taking the Conquest next april out of Galveston..We normally cruise on Royal Carib. so this will be a first on the Conquest..

I am thinking of booking the cat 6E on spa deck and was wondering if anyone has been in one of these cabins?? Are they large? They are supposed to have floor to ceiling windows..is early morning sunlight a problem.. Also what about sound from above or below?

Thanks to all of you..

Riley's Mom

previously: Carlaintexas

How about #8425 on the Glory? Has anyone been in or near that location? I bookes it because my hubby has a problem walking very far, and it is near the dining room and Lido restaurants.

Any problems?:confused:

Luv's Crusin'

Archived