Soto Sting Ray Tour VERY Disappointing

mobley

I just sailed on the Sept. 25 Carnival Miracle and took the Soto's Sting Ray Tour. It was very disappointing as the driver of the van stayed in the van and did not help my 72 year old mother in law out of the van. The guides were more interested in taking their pictures (to sell at the end of the tour) than providing the service I was requesting. On one occassion, I asked one guide to take a picture of my wife and I as we interacted with a sting ray and he proceded to take a picture from his camera first.

Another couple on this tour told me at the end of the tour, they thought two snorkeling stops were to be made and we made only one.

I took this same Soto tour two years ago and completely enjoyed it (we did make two snorkeling stops then) and the guides were totaly involved in the snorkeling and with the sting rays with the people on the tour. Unfortunately, on this last tour they were not. I would not recommend using Soto. Also, the other couple said that they enjoyed Marvin's alot more than Soto's.

Archived