Shore Excursion Discounts on Board?

Wendylet

I am booked on the Vista for the May 24th sailing and I have a question about potentially booking shore excursions on board and receiving a discount. I sailed with my family aboard the Sunshine a few years ago in Europe and when we boarded they were offering shore excursion packages at a savings. I believe if you booked some of the highlighted excursions and you booked a certain number then you received a savings. I am wondering if you think this will still be the offer or if I should be looking at booking them ahead of time, which is my usual practice. Thanks for any help!!

• 1 month later...

im also sailing may 24th

i have set up some tours with italytoursharing.com

the group tours set up for Naples, Rome and Livorno.

they will be limited to 8 people

take a look , they are much cheaper than carnivals prices and come highly recommended.

If you have any questions please message me

I am booked on the Vista for the May 24th sailing and I have a question about potentially booking shore excursions on board and receiving a discount. I sailed with my family aboard the Sunshine a few years ago in Europe and when we boarded they were offering shore excursion packages at a savings. I believe if you booked some of the highlighted excursions and you booked a certain number then you received a savings. I am wondering if you think this will still be the offer or if I should be looking at booking them ahead of time, which is my usual practice. Thanks for any help!!

Hi Neighbor! You should check out our thread on the Carnival Cruise Lines Roll call under the vista. Here is the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157018

Lots of info on tours and such