Room Swaps On ship

SK84

Hey All!

I have cruised with Carnival before, several times, but never had muliple rooms.

We are going on the Magic in September and we have total of 5 rooms. In order to get the past cruiser discount and promo they had going on, my hubby and 3 sons are all assigned to our other families rooms. We are all together on the same floor, 3 of the rooms right next to each other.

When we get on the ship, can we get our keys switched. So that my 3 boys are in one room, hubby and I are in the same and sister and nephews? Bascially, I want to get everyone in the right room with the right partners. The way we are split I only need to swap 3 people/keys.

I read some older posts on carnival that it is no big deal, but the last post was from 2012 and I know Carnival has made changes since then. I also looked on here, but wasn't able to locate much

Thanks!!

Hey All!

I have cruised with Carnival before, several times, but never had muliple rooms.

We are going on the Magic in September and we have total of 5 rooms. In order to get the past cruiser discount and promo they had going on, my hubby and 3 sons are all assigned to our other families rooms. We are all together on the same floor, 3 of the rooms right next to each other.

When we get on the ship, can we get our keys switched. So that my 3 boys are in one room, hubby and I are in the same and sister and nephews? Bascially, I want to get everyone in the right room with the right partners. The way we are split I only need to swap 3 people/keys.

I read some older posts on carnival that it is no big deal, but the last post was from 2012 and I know Carnival has made changes since then. I also looked on here, but wasn't able to locate much

Thanks!!

We have done this twice so far. Everyone met at Guest Services. S&S cards' mag strips were reprogrammed so the correct partners shared staterooms. The transaction took mere minutes.