HAmpton nn Cocoa Beach

cakewoman

Hampton Inn is generally our "go to" choice when traveling and the Cocoa Beach hotel looks very good. Have not stayed there yet but visited friends a few times and loved it as well as the pool. It is not on the beach but the south-facing rooms have lovely beach views.

As for parking - Hampton Inn offers a 40% discount voucher meaning you will pay only $9 a day ship-side at the Port. I prefer that over off-site parking (only slightly cheaper)and waiting for shuttles.

However, if you want the cheapest option rather than convenience, you may want to search Trivago, etc. to get the cheapest room rate (instead of booking the 40% package) then add the off-site parking costs to compare the total costs.

If you are budget-minded then the Hampton Inn may not be the best choice anyway because it is one of the more expensive hotels near the Port.

We have stayed here pre cruise many times. The property is very nice. A short walk to the beach. A few restaurants in walking distance. Great staff, large pool.

Full disclosure, I always stay at Hampton inns when I travel.

We have not used their parking option. However, we have seen their shuttle bus (53 seats) waiting outside for the trip to the port. From that standpoint, it is quite popular. Which, of course, means waiting for the shuttle to fill up for the ride back to the hotel after the cruise.

Your mileage may vary, of course.