Upgraded to 11130

Baxterburdis

Hi,

I stayed in 11130 earlier this year and we also had 11128. Both are very nice rooms. You are right near the door to the QG private deck and it is very convenient to get to the QG and QG lounge by just hopping on the lift which is also very near. The rooms are very large and nice.

The pictures of the Q5 cabins on the Cunard website are very indicative of what you get. That's one advantage or drawback of the QM2 vs the QE2 - there is little difference between rooms of the same category - not only in size but also in decoration.

Prakasan was the name of our Butler and he and the steward were very helpful from everything to stocking our bar, delivering my children's meals when they ate in the room, and figuring out how to make the X-Box work.

Enjoy your trip!

Hi,

I stayed in 11130 earlier this year and we also had 11128. Both are very nice rooms. You are right near the door to the QG private deck and it is very convenient to get to the QG and QG lounge by just hopping on the lift which is also very near. The rooms are very large and nice.

The pictures of the Q5 cabins on the Cunard website are very indicative of what you get. That's one advantage or drawback of the QM2 vs the QE2 - there is little difference between rooms of the same category - not only in size but also in decoration.

Prakasan was the name of our Butler and he and the steward were very helpful from everything to stocking our bar, delivering my children's meals when they ate in the room, and figuring out how to make the X-Box work.

Enjoy your trip!

Cruiserking,

We must have different deck plans.

I see cabin 11130 furthest aft port side.

Have they changed the deck plans again?

I know that there are differences in these plans between the US Cunard site and the UK Cunard site.

Alan

Archived