Restless Native Catamaran cruise- questions

cruiseing girl

My family and I were thinking about taking the Restless Native Catamaran cruise. Has anyone done this before. It will be my husband and 2 children six and eight 8 who are very good swimmers. It is $79 per adult and $59 per child, seems kind of high priced, any information would be great

We took this trip last Tuesday & enjoyed it. You can sit inside or outside. Very informative talk on the way out to snorkel sight. When you get in the water it is waist deep. Good for kids. As you swim towards the rock wall it is deeper. They provide a vest or noodle to keep you afloat. Karen was with us the whole time in the water & led those who wanted to follow around. Or, you could venture on your own or just swim or stay on the boat. They made chocolate chip & oatmeal raisin cookies right onboard. Yummy. There are soft drinks too. On the way back, there were rum swizzles & cheese & crackers. We had a great time. We paid $68. per adult from Celebrity Cruises.

Great day out on their huge catamaran, fun sitting out front on the netting. Joan is fun and informative, she is originally from the states, married a native, he built the cataraman. We did their cruise 2x in the past eight years. We are sailing oct. 23 on the ncl majesty, we will most likely sail with them again. It has always been a hightlight of our past trip to bermuda. Also think about kiyaking, that's absolutley a blast! happy sailing, anne

$79 - that is way too much. The Rising Sun II was only $59 and we went on it last week - is hands down the best catamarran and I have been on all of them. I can do without the "home baked" cookies and cheeze and crackers at 9am in the morning after breakfast - we do get enough to eat on the ship. Rising Sun has four beautiful Kayaks to paddle around in.

Archived