jade spa question

coldferret

I tried a thread search but no one specifically stated what parts of the spa are coed. I want to buy passes for upcoming cruise but know my partner will be unhappy if we cannot be together in hot tub or next to each other on loungers. I tried to look at the deck plans but would appreciate information from experienced users.

The Jade spa has pretty large single-sex areas, which are marked on the deck plan ("male thermal suite + sauna + steam" and "female thermal suite + sauna + steam"). The two round hot tubs that you see on the deck plan are also in the single-sex areas.

The coed area is marked "relaxation/wet area" and there you will find a large square hot tub (sorry, "thalassotherapy pool" :) ) and the loungers.

See also the following threads for more info & photos:

??? about spa services (Thalassotherapy Pool, heated loungers, sauna)

Co-ed areas in Jade spa?

Edited by hawkeyetlse

The area you can share consists of the large hot tub and tile loungers. I find the tile loungers very comfortable. Some are warmer than others. There were no regular chairs in the area though so just those two things to share. The men's and women's only areas have the steam room, sauna, rain showers, better hot tub, cold plunge pool and padded loungers but you can't experience those together. I posted pictures of the spa area in a Jade review. If you search on the Jade tab then go back to about June you should find it. The Pearl spa was nicer because the coed pool had major massage jets that felt incredible on my back and padded Loungers and more coed space. The Jade tile loungers face the bow of the ship and its a pretty nice spot to be. Also if you google NCL Jade spa there's a short video someone posted of coed area.

Does anybody know the cost of a Daily spa pass on a Port Day? Thanks

I think it depends on sales of weekly passes. Our med trip was port intensive and passes were not popular. They offered discounts $99/week and day passes for I'm thinking around $30. There's only a certain number of passes sold per sailing. If they sell all of them then no day passes are available. They do have spa treatment specials on port days so if you wanted to purchase a treatment and use spa before or after you can do this on the Jade too.