Basketball & choc. buffet-Zenith

63galaxie

I've tried searching the posts but I can't find information on two items on Zenith. Can you help?

1) Is there a basketball hoop anywhere on board?

2) Does Zenith have a chocolate buffet?

We're scheduled for a 5 day Western in March. We're taking the kids and in-laws. We ALL love basketball and chocolate.

Thanks for your help!

Just back off the Summit 14 day cruise. They had a chocolate buffet. We were told this was the first time they've done it, so I don't know how many other ships or how often they will do it.

BTW, all chocolate desserts onboard use a variation of a chocolate mousse. Sometimes they add mocha to it, sometimes they layer it in a cake, but it's the same stuff over and over. The only variance was a chocolate cake (almost a torte) and chocolate pudding.

Just back off the Summit 14 day cruise. They had a chocolate buffet. We were told this was the first time they've done it, so I don't know how many other ships or how often they will do it.

BTW, all chocolate desserts onboard use a variation of a chocolate mousse. Sometimes they add mocha to it, sometimes they layer it in a cake, but it's the same stuff over and over. The only variance was a chocolate cake (almost a torte) and chocolate pudding.

We had a chocolate buffet on our Millennium 2003 transatlantic which was also 14 nights.

Since they do 2 buffets one of which is the grand buffet per 7 day cruise, I think that on a 14 day cruise they use the chocolate buffet as an substitute for the grand buffet night during the first week. We also had a Tex-Mex buffet and also a sherbert and fruit buffet besides the grand buffet and chocolate buffet.

We had a chocolate buffet on our Millennium 2003 transatlantic which was also 14 nights.

Since they do 2 buffets one of which is the grand buffet per 7 day cruise, I think that on a 14 day cruise they use the chocolate buffet as an substitute for the grand buffet night during the first week. We also had a Tex-Mex buffet and also a sherbert and fruit buffet besides the grand buffet and chocolate buffet.

Archived