Charges for iceskating?

Does anyone know if they charge you to do the rock wall climb or iceskating? I was looking at different sites about Mariner of the seas and they were saying it was $6.00 to climb the rockwall and i believe it was $3.00 to iceskate. I find this hard to believe. We were on the Navigator of the Seas and that was free. We will be sailing the Mariner next month and would like to know. Thanks

Sherrie

Navigator of the Seas 5/3/03

Mariner of the Seas 11/27/05

As far as I have always understood, it was free. If they have added a charge for those, maybe they are trying to make some money back on the millions upon millions they spend on Freedom. lol. Just kidding.

Does anyone know if they charge you to do the rock wall climb or iceskating? I was looking at different sites about Mariner of the seas and they were saying it was $6.00 to climb the rockwall and i believe it was $3.00 to iceskate. I find this hard to believe. We were on the Navigator of the Seas and that was free. We will be sailing the Mariner next month and would like to know. Thanks

Sherrie

Navigator of the Seas 5/3/03

Mariner of the Seas 11/27/05

Don't know what sites you are referring to, but they are definitely in error. There is no charge to climb the rock wall on any of RCI's ships and no charge for ice skating (not even for the skates) on any Voyager class ship.

I was on the Mariner a year ago this month and there definitely was no charge for either the wall or skating. Speaking of skating.....I highly recommend going to the ice skating show that they put on at night. It is absolutely fabulous. They pass out tickets one night before in the promonade. They help you work around your dinner seating. Also a free show. If you can I say go to it! Have fun on the Mariner...its a great ship!

Archived