Disembarkation - express luggage check in??

debjac

We will be arriving in San Diego early in the morning with a late afternoon flight and wanted to visit the Midway right there at the piers. Does anyone if Celebrity offers any service to check luggage for a few hours or is the only option taking a cab to the airport, checking in, and then taking another taxi back?

Or any other suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for any input!

I posted a question yesterday about "onboard luggage valet" (no answer yet:confused: )

In our docs there was a page talking about this. It seems that you pay a fee and your luggage is delivered to your flight, checked in and the next time you see it is at your destanation... This sounds good, I am just conserned that you would, indeed, see it at your destanation... does anyone have any experiance wtih this??? Heard anyting about it???? You guys are ussually so good about answereing questions... any information???

Thanks,

Sue

I posted a question yesterday about "onboard luggage valet" (no answer yet:confused: )

In our docs there was a page talking about this. It seems that you pay a fee and your luggage is delivered to your flight, checked in and the next time you see it is at your destanation... This sounds good, I am just conserned that you would, indeed, see it at your destanation... does anyone have any experiance wtih this??? Heard anyting about it???? You guys are ussually so good about answereing questions... any information???

Thanks,

Sue

There aren't any luggage storage facilities at the cruise ship terminal itself. Celebrity could have a way of storing luggage but I doubt it. I'd check with Celebrity though. You could take your luggage on the Midway and store it there while touring the ship. Give them a call at (619) 544-9600 for the details. Another alternative would be to take your luggage across the street to the Holiday Inn and see if they would store it for you.

There aren't any luggage storage facilities at the cruise ship terminal itself. Celebrity could have a way of storing luggage but I doubt it. I'd check with Celebrity though. You could take your luggage on the Midway and store it there while touring the ship. Give them a call at (619) 544-9600 for the details. Another alternative would be to take your luggage across the street to the Holiday Inn and see if they would store it for you.

Archived