Room 4033 Zenith-Any noise/plumbing problems

63galaxie

Hi there, we just got back from Bermuda on Zenith's sister ship Horizon. We were in cabin 4033. It was noisy when the engines were started or were stopping. It did wake us up in the morning. Since we were in Bermuda we were docked for 4 days so it really only affected us twice. If I had to do it over again, I still would as the price we got from our travel agent made it worth the small inconvience. Besides I got to see the sunrise, which I never saw on my other cruises because I slept late.

Thank you sooooo much! Not looking forward to the noise, but we are usually early risers and we too got a bargain price.

Can I ask you a few more questions?

We are taking our children, which means we'll have four in that cabin. Will it be impossible? Guess it's too late now. Do you have pictures??????

I'd love to hear anything more you have to tell me about the Zenith.

Thanks so much.

Karen Howard

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

You will be a little cramped but not unbearable. You really wont spend that much time in your room for it to really matter. No pictures but if you go on the Celebrity website you can take a virtual tour and there are maps of all the decks so you can get an idea of where everything is.

Have fun !!!

Archived