Tasty chocolate drink concoctions on Regal?

jim_in_nyc

Does anyone know if these chocolate drinks are served on Regal and, if so, where? http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/chocolate-journeys/drinks-photo-gallery/

I have only found the Chocolate Journey drinks in the Wheelhouse bar. I have been on 3 Cruises this year on the Star, the Crown and the Grand and that was the only location that had the menu with those delicious drinks. I never asked for them at other bars as I enjoy the Wheelhouse, so they may be available at other locations. They are all more expensive than the other "normal" drinks, around $12.00 each, so they are not covered by the All Inclusive drink package.

Hope you enjoy them!

I have only found the Chocolate Journey drinks in the Wheelhouse bar. I have been on 3 Cruises this year on the Star, the Crown and the Grand and that was the only location that had the menu with those delicious drinks. I never asked for them at other bars as I enjoy the Wheelhouse, so they may be available at other locations. They are all more expensive than the other "normal" drinks, around $12.00 each, so they are not covered by the All Inclusive drink package.

Hope you enjoy them!

Some good ideas there! I'm on the Golden Princess sailing from Sydney to Melbourne next November. I'm budgeting AUD$18 a Chocolate Journey Drink based on the USD price being 20% over the AIBP limit. Some have ingredients I don't like-been caught with chilli once! Never again!

Thanks for the "Heads Up." I also found that Sabatini has some Cocktails, so will be indulging-I'm sailing in the Handicapped Accessible Window Suite, so breakfast as Sabatini's is a Suite Perk!

Have a former work colleague sailing on the same voyage, and we were told Friday, another colleague is also booked in a Window Suite.

Some good ideas there! I'm on the Golden Princess sailing from Sydney to Melbourne next November. I'm budgeting AUD$18 a Chocolate Journey Drink based on the USD price being 20% over the AIBP limit. Some have ingredients I don't like-been caught with chilli once! Never again!

Thanks for the "Heads Up." I also found that Sabatini has some Cocktails, so will be indulging-I'm sailing in the Handicapped Accessible Window Suite, so breakfast as Sabatini's is a Suite Perk!

Have a former work colleague sailing on the same voyage, and we were told Friday, another colleague is also booked in a Window Suite.

I thought the chocolate journey was just this year for their anniversary though I do hope they keep it I paid $13.95 au dollars for a dirty banana when I'm on the computer I'll put a link to the photos I saw just got to remember where I saw them, I think it was via here but maybe on the cc face book page at a guess