Review: Carnival Liberty Southern Caribbean 12/6/15 to 12/13/15 – “…I’LL MURDER YOU!

djshagadellic

Great review. This is by far the best itinerary in the cruise industry. Thank you for sharing. Loving the pictures and writing so far. I have not been on CC for too long then I found your review today. Really makes me miss our trips there. Thanks again for taking the time to write a good review.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think for our first cruise outside of quick 3 days to Ensenada we did pretty good! I hope to revisit several of the ports and spend a lot more time in San Juan.

Thank you for such a great review! Your pictures are great and I felt like I was right there with you with the funny comments you had about everything. I'm sure your BH thought it was funny too ;) I'm really looking forward to our cruise on Liberty leaving January 31.

Not sure if someone asked this previously, but what underwater camera do you have? I'm debating if I should order one or not before our cruise.

Thanks! Well BH seems to find it slightly less amusing than most! :-)

Have a blast on your cruise.

Here's my earlier reply regarding camera:

We loved the GoPro for water pics, though we had an older one with no viewfinder. But the lens is so wide, you really don't need one. It's light, compact, and you can find some cheap accessories like a float so you don't accidentally lose it!

I've also heard good things about the Nikon CoolPix, Panasonic, and Fuji Waterproof cameras. If you're going to go with just one camera, I'd pick one of these three as they are more versatile for regular picture taking (more modes, zoom, etc).