Review: freedom of the seas 12/13-12/20

I got the email and had to buy the package that day I revived the email! The packages were worth it to us! Red bull by itself is not included on the premium package. Was counted on the ultimate package. Also the only drink we had to pay extra for was the simply and perfect margarita from sabor. We just paid the difference. The drinks were not strong, so I had about 4 frozens a day, coffee speciality in the morning, and then water through out the day. Also for the frozen they don't mix the alcohol in them less you ask. They pour it on top which I hated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I should have asked how many days before you left that they emailed you this deal?

Also did you ask for a foam topper on your bed or was it just on it? Nervous about a hard bed as I like mine a bit cushy.

I'm sorry I should have asked how many days before you left that they emailed you this deal?

Also did you ask for a foam topper on your bed or was it just on it? Nervous about a hard bed as I like mine a bit cushy.

I got it at the mid of November (month before the cruise).

I already had the foam topper. Our friends did not and they asked . They were told no they had discontinued them because of cleaning issues. After dinner we noticed they put one on their bed anyways :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when is earliest you can get off ship?

Do the walk-off yourself if you can As Early As Possible. We were just about the last group off and we had too much luggage to take off easily ourselves. The waiting time in disembarkation and waiting for a taxi was disgusting. I also hadn't known about the special tip-porters who take you to the fast exit line.