A Special Thanks

DH30

I have not been on a cruise........yet, but I can say that without a doubt this web site has helped me out tremendously. Thanks to all the helpful "cruise veterans" who have posted so much valuable information. I have used information gathered from CC.com to select dining times, book shore excursions at a better price, and learn so much about "cruising life". I am quite sure that my first cruise will be more enjoyable due to the informaion that I have gathered here, so thanks to all who post here for helping me to plan and be ready for my first cruise vacation. When my TA dropped off my travel documents (hooray!)I told her about this site so she could tell other cruisers about it.

I have not been on a cruise........yet, but I can say that without a doubt this web site has helped me out tremendously. Thanks to all the helpful "cruise veterans" who have posted so much valuable information. I have used information gathered from CC.com to select dining times, book shore excursions at a better price, and learn so much about "cruising life". I am quite sure that my first cruise will be more enjoyable due to the informaion that I have gathered here, so thanks to all who post here for helping me to plan and be ready for my first cruise vacation. When my TA dropped off my travel documents (hooray!)I told her about this site so she could tell other cruisers about it.

I too have learned so much from the experienced cruisers on this board. I have been making a list of things recommended to bring, etc. I am sure that my cruise experience will be better because of what I have learned here. :)

DH30 - It looks like I will be ending my Conquest cruise on the day yours begins.

All this info will be put into practice on the Victory in a few days time..!! And the Imagination a few days after that !! Thanks to all.

Gerry

Dublin

Ireland:D

"Is maith an scealai an aimsir". Give us the details upon your return.

I agree with you 100%!!! This website helped me sooo much when planning our cruise on the Conquest (we were with a group of 38) I was able to learn sooo mcuh here also and was able to pass on all the tips etc to my cruise-mates (they now call me the travel agent with all the information I give them from this site) LOL Everything we learned from this site DID make our cruise soooo much better,,:D

When is your cruise? what are you doing in the ports?

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE....you WILL LOVE this ship!!

My DW and I have been on several cruises I still scrutinize the threads on this baord each day. Some good ideas and some not so good. We take what we need and thank every one for thier input. I have met some nice people on these boards and I sure you will also.

Archived