Oasis 14321

The general opinion is that deck 14 will have the most noise from above (pool/zip line) and obstructed view to the aqua theatre. I have highlighted the location in the picture below. This picture was taken from 14711 about 5 rooms forward of 14321. I hope this helps

154brsw.jpg

I am currently on the oasis on deck 14, but not Boardwalk. We had stayed in deck 14 about the same area last year. I'm not sure if this applies to all deck 14, but last year it was very loud as they scraped chairs moving them in the middle of the night. Now I realize my life is still a heck of a lot better laying in bed while they are working, but last year it was bothersome.

We had already booked this cruise before last years cruise, and I couldn't get where we wanted them if we switched, and I am the only light sleeper in my family so I just kept on 14. This year I am excited to say the noise is very minimal so farm

My kids and husband are never bothered by the noise, so for that perspective I guess it depends on how light of a sleeper you are

Depending on your cabin there is some limited viewing. But we like staying close to the pool deck so we are willing to put up with that so we can get to windjammer and pool quickly with 1-2 flights of stairs rather than waiting

I believe ours will be under the mini golf so hopefully no noise early on. Looks like x 5 cabins from the Act on the deck plan so not to worried about noise just wondered what cabins like and view of the sea

The golf balls are not real golf balls, more like nerf balls.

I believe you may be missing something in the deck plans. The area highlighted in my picture is the 14321 balcony

14321 is the third balcony back from the "Oasis of the seas" bridge. Rooms14329 and 14327 are inside rooms on deck 14. The view of the aqua theatre and ocean will be obstructed. The same room on the lower decks (10321, 11321, 12321) are not obstructed.

The noise level can be heard in this video.

Racerxspeedy, in 32 days my wife and I will be sailing in cabin 14309 which is just across from your picture. It's appears there is really no obstructed view of the Aqua theater and ocean, is that right? I usually book a B1 as far back on deck 11 or 12 as I can but all the B category's were almost gone when I booked last week. Do you think the noise level is loud from where you were in cabin 14711? Staying in an ocean balcony cabin is always pleasant with the sound of wind and water, but you have that on any ship.

I believe you may be missing something in the deck plans. The area highlighted in my picture is the 14321 balcony

14321 is the third balcony back from the "Oasis of the seas" bridge. Rooms14329 and 14327 are inside rooms on deck 14. The view of the aqua theatre and ocean will be obstructed. The same room on the lower decks (10321, 11321, 12321) are not obstructed.

The noise level can be heard in this video.

Will we be able to see anything looking outwards apart from that bridge that goes across?

• 2 weeks later...