Beating A Dead Horse (or: "Resort Casual Clothes Question")

Sablerose

Yay! You're gonna be all sexay!

I got black carwash pants with a white flowy top with deep v-neck and some nice beading, and then I also got a teal outfit but that's far less revealing, but very glittery.

I've got some junk in my trunk, so my formalwear selection ends up being slightly limited.

I wish I could wear a two-piece suit! Well I *could* wear one, but you know, I'd like to spare the masses. ;)

I hate to drag this thread back to the original topic, but there are some hard fast rules here that need to be seriously adhered too for proper atire.

I am shocked that you don’t know them Sable :eek:

How formal or informal your attire is regardless of which night it is, is not nearly as important as other considerations.

How easy is it to remove, especially when someone may have had a couple of drinks.

No fancy fasteners, no complicated attachments.

How it appears lying on the floor some 30 seconds after you return to your stateroom is also very important.

It is terribly important not to get too attached to a garment that may have to be ripped when things get complicated. :rolleyes:

I hate to drag this thread back to the original topic, but there are some hard fast rules here that need to be seriously adhered too for proper atire.

I am shocked that you don’t know them Sable :eek:

How formal or informal your attire is regardless of which night it is, is not nearly as important as other considerations.

How easy is it to remove, especially when someone may have had a couple of drinks.

How it appears lying on the floor some 30 seconds after you return to your stateroom is also very important.

It is terribly important not to get too attached to a garment that may have to be ripped when things get complicated. :rolleyes:

You left out "Will I actually make it out of the stateroom dressed like this"

I should be able to pour out of my clothing as quickly as I poured drinks into my belly!

Zippers that run the length, from neck to hip, are extremely helpful.

Now! You see! These should be the Rules and Regulations For Our Honeymoon!

You left out layers, though. Not too many layers. If you've got shoes, pants, stockings, undies, blah, blah, blah, that's just too many layers.

I wish I could wear a two-piece suit! Well I *could* wear one, but you know, I'd like to spare the masses. ;)

After two 9-plus pound babies (I'm only 5'4"), I probably shouldn't either, but what the hell, it's the funnel deck and no cameras are allowed. I figure I'll just lie flat on my back and put my arms above my head, like I'm trying to tan my armpits. :eek:

You left out layers, though. Not too many layers. If you've got shoes, pants, stockings, undies, blah, blah, blah, that's just too many layers.

You can solve that problem with garters and stockings under your dress. Panties optional. Even the heels can stay on if you really want some fun. 36_1_12.gif

After two 9-plus pound babies (I'm only 5'4"), I probably shouldn't either, but what the hell, it's the funnel deck and no cameras are allowed. I figure I'll just lie flat on my back and put my arms above my head, like I'm trying to tan my armpits. :eek:

So is Moms gonna be "hanging" out with you on the funnel deck?

You can solve that problem with garters and stockings under your dress. Panties optional. Even the heels can stay on if you really want some fun. 36_1_12.gif

Now that's what I'm talkin' about:D

Duck please go answer the island ? on the conquest/NOLA thread.

Am formulating best way to answer.

Ahhh yes. Interesting google hits ;) That would be a very interesting stay me thinks.

Timmy's Mom - Perhaps you should post a pic of the two piece and the thong for comment/suggestion :D

I love dressing up for formal night. I get to do that so seldom anymore. And hubby even likes to get out his tux since he has now retired and never has to wear a suit and tie anymore. So we dress up and have fun. But if fellow passengers don't care to, that doesn't bother me. As long as they are clean and neat - whether it's jeans, shorts or tuxs. And I'd say a leather bustier and fishnet hose can be neat.:)

I love dressing up for formal night. I get to do that so seldom anymore. And hubby even likes to get out his tux since he has now retired and never has to wear a suit and tie anymore. So we dress up and have fun. But if fellow passengers don't care to, that doesn't bother me. As long as they are clean and neat - whether it's jeans, shorts or tuxs. And I'd say a leather bustier and fishnet hose can be neat.:)

Huh :confused: ...

... Oh yeah this is a dining room attire thread. :o

Huh :confused: ...

... Oh yeah this is a dining room attire thread. :o

Resort casual, Duck, resort casual. That can extend to the hallways, the lido deck, or the stateroom, right?

Just depends on how casual you want to be, and what part of the resort you're in...?

Resort casual, Duck, resort casual. That can extend to the hallways, the lido deck, or the stateroom, right?

Just depends on how casual you want to be, and what part of the resort you're in...?

Sorry, got confused by someone posting on topic.

My what, you wanna photo of my hot bod in the two-piece?

LOL...if you like. I was just wondering where you purchased...that is if you're even going to bother packing one...from the sound of things I'm wondering if you intend on leaving the cabin:p

Archived