What are the rules in SunKing Steakhouse?

SWEETSEA

We will be dining in the Steakhouse. I have looked at the menu and i wondered if you were able to order more than one starter or side.....for example: i would like both a baked potato and the mushrooms"..or a soup AND the salad. Is this allowed? Just curious. I am sure i will have plenty to eat, but on RCCL, i know they will bring "extras" for the table to try if you cant decide which item to order.

I have found the steakhouse to be very flexible. I usually order a starter, salad, two sides (sometimes three) an entrée and dessert. The first time we go to the steakhouse I order the crab cake, spinach salad, filet with mash potatoes, cream spinach, mushrooms and then the apple tart for dessert. The next visit I change things up a little. I have on occasion ordered two starters and skipped the salad. One night I was going to skip dessert. I was honest and said I was gong to the MDR for dessert. (YTD). They insisted they would bring me whatever I wanted. It is a lovely dining experience and the food is well worth the upcharge in my opinion.

We will be dining in the Steakhouse. I have looked at the menu and i wondered if you were able to order more than one starter or side.....for example: i would like both a baked potato and the mushrooms"..or a soup AND the salad. Is this allowed? Just curious. I am sure i will have plenty to eat, but on RCCL, i know they will bring "extras" for the table to try if you cant decide which item to order.

You can order two of anything at no extra cost except the entree. If you order two entrees, you are charged an extra $35.