Grandeur of the Seas

Hello Everyone,

It has been almost 10 years since I cruised Grandeur of the seas. I know the ship has been refurbished in 2012. I was wondering if someone can answer a few questions?

I remember near the indoor pool there was a 24hr burger/fries/pizza stand that serves all day and night has this changed and if so can let me know how?

are there 24 hour or late night snack until 1 or 2 in the morning? and what are the types of snacks or foods they serve this late? I know Carnival serves Pizza and and I did remember my first RCL did burgers.

is the indoor pool still adults only and is it true there is a 24 hour hot tub that is open on one of the sections on deck?

is there a photo package and if so how much is it?

Edited by heatherpl

The only food venue in the Solarium (indoor pool) is called Park Cafe. No burgers/fries there. After dinner, it will serve small sandwiches, pizza, fruit cups, etc. Times vary by ship, but most often I see it open until around 1am. This is the only late night food venue, other than room service.

If you need late night burgers and fries, then room service is the only option. There's a $4 per order charge after midnight.

Edited by clarea

The indoor pool is still adults only. EXCEPT... Due to the climate that the Grandeur Sails out of, during the colder months on the colder days they open the Solarium up to families for 2 hour blocks during the day/afternoon. Most ships that sail from a cold climate do this.

Of the 2 hot tubs in the solarium, one is always open. at night (The other closed for cleaning) and usually at least one or two by the main pool are open at night as well, again rotating for cleaning. One of the 2 pools is always open - rotating from the outdoor one to the indoor one overnight for cleaning.

Just off Grandeur 2 weeks ago. Park Cafe has hot dogs, nachos you can get with chili & cheese, pizza in addition to other things mentioned. On our sailing the cafe was open till 3 am. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate is available 24 hours at stations on the deck just outside the Windjammer.