Breeze Favorites

richardsonsl

Just off the Breeze a couple days ago. I definitely agree with what everyone has been saying. The few additional things I'd add are:

- If you like Indian food then Tandoor is great. Some items were a bit spicy, but it was always excellent and the longest line I ever saw was 3 people

- If you want a unique experience then the Behind the Fun tour is outstanding. It's a 3.5 hour tour through the areas of the ship that passengers normally are not allowed to go to. You get a Q&A session with people at each stop including with the Captain on the bridge of the ship. This takes place the morning of the last sea day

- *****Digital previews of all the photos taken on ship are now available in the Carnival Hub app. We were told this that we were the first ones to get this on the Jan 24th cruise*******

==============================================

Has anyone on a cruise since late. Jan. Used the Digital photo preview as mentioned in the reply above? This would be amazing if the. Breeze is using this feature.

Thank you.

==============================================

Has anyone on a cruise since late. Jan. Used the Digital photo preview as mentioned in the reply above? This would be amazing if the. Breeze is using this feature.

Thank you.

we were on last week and the digital photo preview was hilarious but not effective. Sometimes we were a black family, sometimes Latino, sometimes carrot tops. Very few of the pics returned were actually us.

Love the decor on Breeze! My first Carnival cruise was also on a Fantasy class ship and I totally understand how you feel. My boyfriend swore he'd never sail Carnival again because he hated the ship and I convinced him to try Breeze. He did a total turnaround. We've sailed her twice and are booked on Sunshine in April.

There's Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana, Cucina de Capitano, and Fat Jimmy's C-Side BBQ. Those are my favorite places to eat. (Cucina is open embarkation day and lunch is free! We skip the buffet and eat there. It's always empty!)

I've never done mini golf, but we like the ropes course. We also like the dive in movies.

Bonsai sushi is good. It's a charge though.

We really like the Breeze overall. We would sail her again.

My boyfriend felt the same way after we went on his 1st cruise on the Paradise a few years ago. He couldn't see why I love cruising so much and thought that it would be a one time thing for him. But I convinced him to try the Breeze since I loved it so much. We leave in 2 weeks and after showing him video after video and tons of pictures, he is actually pretty excited. I can't wait till he gets onboard and it finally hits him that cruising is the best thing ever!