Castaawy Cay Ski

Edwy

WE are doing the Castaway Cay Single Watercraft Ski Adventure in January. Has anyone done this? Can you give me some information about it? Was it fun? Was it pretty "challenging? We are 66 year old but quite "capable" adults. What do you think? Thanks!

We have booked twice for this activity 2014 in September and 2015 in late Oct. we booked the 11:30am and both times it was cancelled because of high winds so can't tell you how it was. Looks like fun and we are determined to try again this year. The organisers seems to really know what they are doing and put safety first (both times we felt it wasn't that windy but they do have the life guard go out with his jet ski to check on the conditions on the water and I guess they know best)

Have fun. I'm sure you will enjoy the experience.:)

Absolutely do it. It is super fun and there were several folks your age in our group the last time we did it. Our favorite part was stopping on the sandbar a couple miles offshore and looking back at the ship and the island.ImageUploadedByForums1451997806.269951.jpg.7ed3a8a2871c08b88750995824329383.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1451997791.561147.jpg.5eb5e8af93d3e26465cb3fdb6c2956a5.jpg

Edited by SamTheArtNerd